Reports to: Food & Beverage Director
• Minimum of three years’ experience in fine dining
• Club experience helpful
• Ability to work holidays, nights and weekends.
• Ability and desire to maintain a positive and friendly demeanor, at all times
• Must be self-motivated
• Maintain / acquire expert level knowledge and skills to enter a guest chit into the Jonas
• Beverage Knowledge: Must know producer name and grape varieties of all house and feature wines. Must have knowledge of cocktails, liquors and cordials.
• Must have expertise in food menu knowledge, i.e., ingredients, portion sizes and daily soups and specials.
• Set up necessary areas to assure effective service of functions
• Serve tables, adhering to club standards by ensuring timely service, quality checks and maintaining service etiquette
• Clean dining rooms, event rooms, and all affected areas related to service of functions
• Continually seek to enhance knowledge and skills related to service of membership
• Perform table and section maintenance
• Help fellow servers with their tables/duties as needed to ensure tables are ready to meet guest expectations.
• Position requires bending, reaching, twisting, prolonged standing and lifting trays and linen (must be able to carry / lift at least 30 lbs.)
• Any additional tasks as seen fit by supervisors or management
Your application was submitted successfully.